Saarländische Kreditbank / Deutsche Bank Saar (in German)
The establishment of Saarländische Kreditbank can be traced back to the regional splitting of Deutsche Bank after the Second World War and the special political role of the Saarland with its changing affiliation to the French and German economic territories. In 1947, Deutsche Bank in Saarbrücken and its branches in the region came under French sequestration. Its business was taken over by Saarländische Kreditbank AG (Crédit Sarrois S.A.), which had been founded on 22 October 1947 by a group of French banks and industrial companies under the leadership of Crédit Industriel d'Alsace et de Lorraine (CIAL). In 1955, Deutsche Bank AG - at that time still divided into three successor banks - took a stake in the capital of Saarländische Kreditbank, initially with one third, in the following year with two thirds. Representatives of Deutsche Bank moved into the supervisory board, and the addition "Deutsche Bank Group" soon appeared on the branches. In 1978, Saarländische Kreditbank became Deutsche Bank Saar AG; also in terms of its name, it was to be more closely linked to the parent company. In 2003, Deutsche Bank Saar AG was merged into Deutsche Bank AG.
1948 - 1965
1966 - 1983
1984 - 2002